Project 321 began as a company with limited offerings of high quality Lefty hubs manufactured in the USA to meet a niche market. They combined their expertise in high precision CNC machining with innovative hubshell and gearbox designs to bring their latest line of hubs to market.
The Project 321 ISO Lefty front hub is compatible with Cannondale Lefty 1.0 and SL forks. Hub shells are polished prior to anodize and combined with CNC engraved logos to provide a brilliant finish.
Hubs are fully serviceable with standard tools for many years of demanding use. All Project 321 hubs are 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in Bend Oregon and carry a 10-year warranty on hub shells.
- Weight: 114g hub only, 128g with hub cap and bolt
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: Cannondale Lefty 1.0 and SL
- Bearings: 1 x 6804, 1 x 6902
- Supermax version available here
- Colors: 10 anodized color options
- Ideal Use: Cannondale Lefty 1.0 and SL forks
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 10-year manufacturer warranty on hubshells, 5-year on end caps
- Comes with a Hub Cap in color of your choice and Ti Bolt.
- Hub Cap is reverse threaded.
- Cap installs with standard M10 Allen wrench – no special tools needed.
- Ti Bolt comes with an O-ring, Delrin washer, and 6.5cc Anti-seize Lubricant packet for use during installation.
- Ti bolt torque is 133 in./lbs as recommended by Cannondale.
- Torque is lasered on bolt for convenience.
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Project 321 hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.