Project 321 began as a company with limited offerings of high quality hubs manufactured in the USA to meet a niche market. They combined their expertise in high precision CNC machining with innovative hubshell and gearbox designs to bring their latest line of hubs to market.
The Project 321 ISO Boost front hub uses wider spaced flanges with higher canting for improved spoke line interface and wheel stiffness. Hub shells are polished prior to anodize and combined with CNC engraved logos to provide a brilliant finish.
Hubs are fully serviceable with standard tools for many years of demanding use. All Project 321 hubs are 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in Bend Oregon and carry a 10-year warranty on hub shells.
- Weight: 181g
- Hole Count: 28, 32, 24H (black only)
- Axles Standard: 110x15mm TA Boost, 110x20mm TA Boost, 15x110 RockShox Torque Cap
- Bearings: 2 x 6805
- Non-Boost ISO disc available here
- Colors: 10 anodized color options
- Ideal Use: MTB ISO disc Boost
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 10-year manufacturer warranty on hubshells, 5-year on end caps
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Project 321 hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.