Industry Nine Classic Road hubs are lightweight rim brake specific offerings inspired by the proven design of their Hydra MTB line. Classic hubs feature conventional flanges to allow the use of standard j-bend spokes.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 235-243g
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 130QR
- Bearings: 1 x MR17287, 1 x 6903, 2 x 6803
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano 9-11 Road & MTB, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Gearbox: 60 point, 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl mechanism
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: Road racing, Road training, Triathlon
- Wheel building specifications here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.