Industry Nine Classic Road disc hubs were designed to be lighter weight versions of the proven Hydra MTB line. Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes. I9 hubs are designed to accommodate a wide range of axle conversions via tool-free end cap swaps.
Classic Rear Road & CX ISO disc hubs feature an oversize 17mm axle, and a heavy duty gearbox with a 60 points of engagement for quick power transfer. Drivetrain compatibility was extended for common road and CX cassettes.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 240g
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 135QR, 135x10mm TA, 135x12mm TA, 142x12mm TA
- Bearings: 1 x MR17287, 1 x 6903, 2 x 6803
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano 9-11 Road & MTB, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- Gearbox: 60 point, 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl mechanism
- Center Lock version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: Road , CX, Gravel with ISO 6-bolt brake rotors
- Wheel building specifications here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.