ENVE SES 3.4 AR rims fit in the modern disc brake mixed use category. Designed with a lightweight hookless bead profile optimized for 28-32mm tires. SES 3.4 AR Disc rims have aero-optimized asymmetric 39mm/43mm front/rear rim shapes. Both rims share a common 25mm/32mm internal/external rim width.
Wheelbuilder has extensive experience building ENVE wheels. As a factory authorized service center with thousands of ENVE builds in our knowledge base, Wheelbuilder is uniquely qualified to handcraft a custom ENVE wheel for almost any application. Whether you're looking for heavy duty wheels to improve durability, further weight savings for the ultimate climber, or unique colors and hub combinations to match your style, we can help personalize your next ENVE wheelset.
Visit our Custom ENVE Road-Gravel-CX Disc Wheels page to configure your ENVE 3.4 AR wheels exactly the way you want.
Not sure what to choose? Call or contact us.
- THIS IS A RIM ONLY, Not a complete wheel. If you are looking for a complete wheel please visit our ENVE custom Disc wheel page.
- Finish: Unidirectional carbon
- Brake: Disc brake use Only
- Tire Information: Optimized for 28-32C. Tubeless tires ONLY due to hookless bead. Tube use is okay but must be used with tubeless tire casing.
- Max Pressure: 80 PSI for 28C tire
- Includes: ENVE nipples, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves (clincher only), valve extenders
- Ideal use: Mountainous terrain, climbing, general purpose road use
- Decal Color Options: Available in Black or White. Custom colors available by special order only.
3.4 AR Clincher Front
|3.4 AR Clincher Rear|
|32mm External / 25mm Internal||32mm External / 25mm Internal|
ERD (*ENVE Specifications)
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of ENVE rims, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order rims with an average lead time of 10 business days. Some rims may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.
Due to our international distribution agreement with ENVE, we are no longer able to deliver ENVE rims to customers outside of the United States or Puerto Rico.