DT Swiss produced the Straight Pull ISO disc brake 350 to meet the demand for a durable, precision engineered hub at a lower price point.
The DT Swiss 350 line offers the same manufacturing quality and design features found in its higher end counterparts, with less emphasis on weight optimization to minimize cost.
Note this hub is available in two shell types based on axle diameter requirements.
- Weight: 137g +/- 5% standard shell, 239g +/- 5% oversize shell
- Hole count: 32 (OS shell 20x110mm TA only) NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 20x110mm BOOST fork
- Axles Standard: 15x100mm TA Standard shell, 20x110mm TA OS shell
- Axles Optional: Only available for for Std. shell, 12x100mm TA, 100mm QR (optional end caps +$35)
- Bearings: 2 x 6902 Std. shell, 2 x 6904 OS Shell
- Ideal use: MTB Road Disc, CX, Downhill ISO disc front
- Boost version available here
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.