LIMITED to Remaining closeout inventory of 24H 180 Rear road hubs.
Hubs are convertible for use with XDR or Campy with the purchase of conversion FH bodies available here.
DT Swiss pushed the limits of their technologies when designing the 180 carbon ceramic hub line. No details were overlooked in optimizing weight or rolling resistance. All 180 hubs use a composite hubshell design that combines extensively machined aluminum flanges with a carbon fiber center section. DT Swiss SINC ceramic bearings are factory installed to minimize rolling resistance while maintaining the reliability DT Swiss is know for.
DT Swiss utilizes its patented star ratchet system known for high load carrying capacity and reliability. The star ratchet system can be easily upgraded from 18 to 36 or 54 points of engagement.
- Weight: 183g +/- 5% Shimano
- Hole Count: 24 Only
- Axle: 130mm QR
- Bearings: DT Swiss SINC Ceramic (2x6702, 1x6802, 1x6902 Shimano), (3x6802, 1x6902 Campagnolo)
- Ideal use: High performance Road Racing, Climbing, Triathlon, TT
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 11 spd,
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.