DT Swiss pushed the limits of their technologies when designing the 180 carbon ceramic hub line. No details were overlooked in optimizing weight or rolling resistance. All 180 hubs use a composite hubshell design that combines extensively machined aluminum flanges with a carbon fiber center section. DT Swiss SINC ceramic bearings are factory installed to minimize rolling resistance while maintaining the reliability DT Swiss is know for.
- Weight: 100g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 16, 18, 20, 24, 28
- Bearings: 2 x 6803 DT SINC Ceramic
- Hub shell material: Aluminum flanges with carbon fiber center section
- Ideal use: High performance road racing and training.
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator