LIMITED to Remaining closeout inventory of 20H 180 Centerlock Front hubs.
DT Swiss pushed the limits of their technologies when designing the 180 carbon ceramic hub line. No details were overlooked in optimizing weight or rolling resistance. All 180 hubs use a composite hubshell design that combines extensively machined aluminum flanges with a carbon fiber center section. DT Swiss SINC ceramic bearings are factory installed to minimize rolling resistance while maintaining the reliability DT Swiss is know for.
The 180 Center Lock hub is convertible between axle options using a DT Swiss Conversion Kit and the Park Tool AV-5 axle vice with soft jaws.
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design that can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 107g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 20 ONLY
- Axles Standard: 15x100mm TA, 100mm QR
- Axles Optional: 12x100mm TA, 9x100mm TA (optional conversions +$35)
- Bearings: 2 x 6903/18 DT SINC Ceramic
- Hub shell material: Aluminum flanges with carbon fiber center section
- Ideal use: High performance off road racing, road disc, CX and training.
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.