DT Swiss pushed the limits of their technologies when designing the 180 carbon ceramic hub line. No details were overlooked in optimizing weight or rolling resistance. All 180 hubs use a composite hubshell design that combines extensively machined aluminum flanges with a carbon fiber center section. DT Swiss SINC ceramic bearings are factory installed to minimize rolling resistance while maintaining the reliability DT Swiss is know for.
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design that can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 107g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 15x100mm TA, 100mm QR
- Axles Optional: 12x100mm TA, 9x100mm TA (optional conversions +$35)
- Bearings: 2 x 6903/18 DT SINC Ceramic
- Hub shell material: Aluminum flanges with carbon fiber center section
- Ideal use: High performance off road racing, road disc, CX and training.
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.