Zipp’s 3ZERO MOTO carbon 27.5 and 29 enduro/trail rims were inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for maintaining trail speed.
INSPIRATION FROM MOTO
Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for Zipp's single-walled approach called Moto Technology™. This design allows the rims to “pivot” from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider that means durability and control for greater speed. Key benefits include:
- Higher impact resistance
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Reduced rider fatigue
Wheelbuilder Custom: Wheelbuilder has more experience building Zipp wheels than anyone outside the Zipp factory. As a factory authorized service center with over 20 years, and thousands of Zipp builds, in our knowledge base Wheelbuilder is uniquely qualified to handcraft a custom Zipp wheel for almost any application.
We understand the online selection process can be challenging. Our custom wheel pages were developed with intelligent filters that reduce the seemingly endless number of hub combinations to those that apply to you. Plug in your basic axle, frame and brake requirements within any of our custom wheel pages, and let our smart filters show you the possibilities. We invite you to take a journey exploring the range of hub options available for your next custom build.
Not sure what to choose? Call (626-442-4444) or email us. Our expert sales staff are always happy to discuss component options and make recommendations for optimal performance.IMPORTANT: Base package includes Zipp 3ZERO MOTO Carbon rim, DT Swiss 350 disc hub, Black double butted round spokes, Black brass nipples, tubeless rim tape, and labor.
- Hub Offerings: Select your Rim, Axle, and Brake type from the drop down menus then allow our smart filters to sort compatible hubs for your application. For more detailed information on any of our MTB hub offerings please visit our MTB Hub Category.
- Spokes: Wheelbuilder caries a wide range of high quality spokes from leading manufacturers. We select the exact spoke model and manufacturer based on a combination of your selected spoke type as well as hub flange thickness and spoke hole diameters. If you have a specific brand preference please leave us a note in the comments field.
- Decals: Zipp Logo available in either Silver(Foil/Chrome), or Slate (Stealth). Unless requested Wheelbuilder specs Slate decals
- Pinstripe: Available in 8 colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Stealth, Teal, White, Yellow. Wheelbuilder stocks Red and Slate
- TyreWiz: Tire pressure monitoring system available as an add-on includes both a front and rear sensor (2 pcs)
Zipp is confident in the durability that MOTO Technology™ provides. Each 3ZERO MOTO wheelset or rim includes a lifetime warranty for product issues that happen during your gnarliest Trail or Enduro use. Lifetime warranty valid for original owner and is not transferable.
About Our Custom Builds:
All Wheelbuilder custom handbuilt wheels pass through our exacting quality assurance process, which includes full tension analysis with meters designed, built and calibrated in-house. Modern engineering production methods adopted from automotive and aerospace manufacturing are used to guarantee accuracy during each step of our build process. No detail in our assembly or quality assurance process is left to chance. Learn more about The Wheelbuilder Difference.