Crankbrothers partnered with top industry rim designers to produce their Synthesis line of carbon MTB rims. Synthesis rims feature ride tuned carbon cross sections that provide both ride comfort and compliance to significantly improve grip in loose choppy terrain.
Model -E Rim highlights at a glance.
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for Enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Crankbrothers Synthesis carbon rims feature a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Checkout our Custom Crankbrothers MTB Wheel page to configure your personalized Crankbrothers wheels.
|Rim model||Size||Internal/External Width||Depth||Weight||Hole Count||Application|
|E- Front||(27.5"), 29er||31.5mm/37.5mm||18mm||(490g), 525g||28||AM, Enduro, Trail|
|E -Rear||(27.5"), 29er||29.5mm/36.5mm||18mm||(490g), 525g||32||AM, Enduro, Trail|
|DH - Front||(27.5"), 29er||31.5mm/38.7mm||18.75mm||(590g),610g||28||Enduro, DH|
|DH - Rear||(27.5"), 29er||31.5mm/39.5mm||18.75mm||(590g),610g||32||Enduro, DH|