Chris King hubs are known for innovative bearing and gearbox designs, exceptional durability, and for their brilliant jewel quality anodized colors and finishes.
The R45 ISO Disc front hub is intended for lightweight disc brake applications. King hubs control flex by adopting an oversize axle diameter made possible with the use of proprietary bearings.
Bearings are available in steel and ceramic for most models. Races are manufactured from heat-treated, surgical grade steel that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. As Chris King bearing races burnish they get faster with age.
Hubs are fully serviceable for many years of demanding use. All Chris King products are 100% engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland Oregon and carry a 5 year warranty.
- Weight: 162g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 100QR, 100x12mm TA
- For 100x15mm TA use ISO SD front hub
- Centerlock version available here
- Bearings: Chris King proprietary steel or King ceramic option
- Colors: King anodized and matte finish colors, (32H polished finish colors only)
- Ideal Use: Road, Gravel, CX ISO disc brake
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Chris King hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.