Chris King hubs are known for innovative bearing and gearbox designs, exceptional durability, and for their brilliant jewel quality anodized colors and finishes.
The oversize LD (Large Diameter) hub is available in standard 15mm and 20mm axle configurations and is convertible for Cannondale Lefty use.. King hubs control flex by adopting an oversize axle diameter made possible with the use of proprietary bearings.
Bearings are available in steel and ceramic for most models. Races are manufactured from heat-treated, surgical grade steel that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. As Chris King bearing races burnish they get faster with age.
Hubs are fully serviceable for many years of demanding use. All Chris King products are 100% engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland Oregon and carry a 5 year warranty.
- Weight: 197g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 28, 32, 36
- Axles Standard: 100x15mm TA, 110x20mm TA, optional Lefty Conversion
- Lefty version available here
- ISO B version available for 100QR, 100x12TA, 100x15mmTA, 110x15mmTA
- Bearings: Chris King proprietary steel or King ceramic option
- Colors: King polished anodized and matte finish colors. (36h polished colors only)
- Ideal Use: Heavy Duty MTB ISO disc, Lefty, non-boost 110x20mm forks
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Chris King hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.