Chris King hubs are known for innovative bearing and gearbox designs, exceptional durability, and for their brilliant jewel quality anodized colors and finishes.
Rear hubs employ King patented RingDrive gearboxes with 72 points of simultaneous engagement to get power to the ground quickly. The RingDrive system is easily identified by its trademark “Angry Bee” sound.
Bearings are available in steel and ceramic for most models. Races are manufactured from heat-treated, surgical grade steel that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. As Chris King bearing races burnish they get faster with age.
Hubs are fully serviceable for many years of demanding use. All Chris King products are 100% engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland Oregon and carry a 5 year warranty.
- Weight: 336g +/-5%
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Axles Standard: 135QR, 135x10mm TA, 135x12mm TA, 142x12 TA
- Axles Optional: 135 FunBolt
- ISO Boost version available here
- Bearings: Chris King proprietary steel or King ceramic option
- Colors: King Anodized Polished and Matte finish. (36H Polished finish only)
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano MTB, SRAM XD, Not compatible with 11 speed road cassettes
- Optional Heavy Duty stainless steel Shimano driveshell
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Chris King hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.